Clutter Free and Organized - Best Holiday Gifts That Don't Take Up Space
**This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase
Promote being clutter free and organized by giving gifts that don't take
up space. Clutter-free gifts are a fantastic way to show your love
without the physical clutter that usually accompanies giving presents.
A good amount of clutter is produced in gift giving. Have you ever come across an item that you wanted to give away but didn't because so-and-so gave it to you? Or have you ever been stumped trying to figure out what to get a person?
Below is a working list of gifts that promote being clutter free. They are good for all occasions - creative Christmas gift ideas, best holiday gifts, birthday presents, etc. With this list, you can prevent the first problem I mentioned above for your recipient and solve the second issue for you. Enjoy!
Check out my latest book and bust through that procrastination! Available as a paperback, an audiobook and an ebook on Kindle but NO KINDLE NECESSARY. Enjoy!
Gifts That Promote Being Clutter Free And Organized
- A website (everyone needs a website)
- Online subscription (magazine, newspaper, blog, PicMonkey, etc.)
- Subscription to NetFlix, GameFly, XM Radio, etc.
- An e-book
- Games and/or apps for their mobile device
- iTunes stuff like books, music, apps and more!
- Concert or music festival
- Class (i.e. cooking classes)
- Outdoor activity (i.e. horseback riding)
- Pampering (i.e. massage, manicure)
- Indoor activity (i.e. museum, exhibit)
- Performing arts production (i.e. a play, stand-up comedian)
- A movie or IMAX film
- Alcoholic beverages (i.e. nice bottle of wine)
- Coffee, tea, hot cocoa
- Diet-specific foods (i.e. gluten-free cookies)
- Beauty products (i.e. lotions)
- Cleaning products
- Pet food or pet treats
- Charcoal and marinades or rubs (for the grill-lovers)
- Spices and sauces (for the cooking enthusiasts)
- The Dollar Shave Club
- Plain old money is always good.
- Money towards a hobby (i.e. scrapbooking supplies)
- Money for the future (i.e. deposit into a college fund)
- Money for a service (i.e. house cleaning)
- Money for a membership (i.e. gym)
- Gift card
- Donate to a charity in the name of your recipient.
- Name a star for your recipient!
- Give some of your time (i.e. babysit, pet sit, help with a project, etc.).
- Breakfast in bed or a homemade candlelit dinner
- Create a video of memories (with photos, your favorite songs, etc.).