Clutter Free and Organized - Best Holiday Gifts That Don't Take Up Space
**This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase
the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Read more here.**
Promote being clutter free and organized by giving gifts that don't take
up space. Clutter-free gifts are a fantastic way to show your love
without the physical clutter that usually accompanies giving presents.
A good amount of clutter is produced in gift giving. Have you ever come across an item that you wanted to give away but didn't because so-and-so gave it to you? Or have you ever been stumped trying to figure out what to get a person?
Below is a working list of gifts that promote being clutter free. They are good for all occasions - creative Christmas gift ideas, best holiday gifts, birthday presents, etc. With this list, you can prevent the first problem I mentioned above for your recipient and solve the second issue for you. Enjoy!
Check out my latest book and bust through that procrastination! Available as a paperback, an audiobook and an ebook on Kindle but NO KINDLE NECESSARY. Enjoy!
Gifts That Promote Being Clutter Free And Organized
- A website (everyone needs a website)
- Online subscription (magazine, newspaper, blog, PicMonkey, etc.)
- Subscription to NetFlix, GameFly, XM Radio, etc.
- An e-book
- Games and/or apps for their mobile device
- iTunes stuff like books, music, apps and more!
- Concert or music festival
- Class (i.e. cooking classes)
- Outdoor activity (i.e. horseback riding)
- Pampering (i.e. massage, manicure)
- Indoor activity (i.e. museum, exhibit)
- Performing arts production (i.e. a play, stand-up comedian)
- A movie or IMAX film
- Alcoholic beverages (i.e. nice bottle of wine)
- Coffee, tea, hot cocoa
- Diet-specific foods (i.e. gluten-free cookies)
- Beauty products (i.e. lotions)
- Cleaning products
- Pet food or pet treats
- Charcoal and marinades or rubs (for the grill-lovers)
- Spices and sauces (for the cooking enthusiasts)
- The Dollar Shave Club
- Plain old money is always good.
- Money towards a hobby (i.e. scrapbooking supplies)
- Money for the future (i.e. deposit into a college fund)
- Money for a service (i.e. house cleaning)
- Money for a membership (i.e. gym)
- Gift card
- Donate to a charity in the name of your recipient.
- Name a star for your recipient!
- Give some of your time (i.e. babysit, pet sit, help with a project, etc.).
- Breakfast in bed or a homemade candlelit dinner
- Create a video of memories (with photos, your favorite songs, etc.).