Looking for a wrapping paper organizer or wrapping paper storage ideas? You've come to the right place!
Like with anything else, having your gift wrap in order gives way to a smooth gift wrapping process, saves time and money and is just plain fun.
Outlined below is the organizing process as well as the products to organize gift wrap, so use the following tips to get started!
Utilize the general organizing procedure
of purge, sort and store, and apply it when you organize wrapping paper and other gift items.
• Start by gathering all of your wrapping paper, bags, ribbons, labels, tools and other items you use to decorate gifts. Pick up one item at a time and decide if it is worth keeping. In order to accomplish this, ask yourself appropriate questions (i.e. Will I still use this? Is it ripped, shredded, usable?).
• As you make decisions, put the item in the corresponding pile, bag or box - Keep, Donate, Trash, Recycle.
• Take out the trash and recycling and put the donations in your car. This hinders the possibility of undoing your hard gift wrap organizing work.
• Now that you have gotten rid of all unnecessary items, it's
time to focus on what's left. Separate the remaining things into
categories (i.e. wrapping paper, ribbons, bags, tools, labels)
• With your gift wrapping supplies categorized, you can see how much you have of everything. Use organizational products accordingly like a wrapping paper organizer. See products suggested below.
This is the wrapping paper organizer I use and love it! See the product suggestions below to order it.
• If gift wrapping is a regular activity for you and there is enough room in your house, then section off an area just for wrapping gifts. This could be a table in the corner of a room, part of your craft area or whatever space you'd like to define as this gift wrap station.
• Get in the habit of putting items back in their proper places. This will ensure that you can effortlessly locate things, prevent you from buying multiples of the same item, and thus save you money.
• Go through your gift wrapping supplies once or twice a year to get rid of unwanted or unusable items. A good time to do this is before the holidays, so you can figure out what you need and have a smooth gift wrapping winter season.
The products to organize wrapping paper and other gift items are handy, convenient and fun! Check out the suggested items below.