Life Organizer - Hiring A Professional Home Organizer
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase
Searching for a life organizer who can teach you how to declutter your home or help with home office organization or time management? You found her!
That's me in the photo on the right. My name is Nealey Stapleton; it's a pleasure to meet you.
If you're reading this page, then I assume you're interested in learning more about hiring a professional home organizer to help get things in order...
WHY HIRE A HOME ORGANIZER?
You know when...
- your keys or your purse have been misplaced and you end up being late for something? something important?
- the same item gets purchased multiple times because you can't find the one you already have?
- stuff gets frantically shoved into a closet or fills an entire room and the door is pulled shut to keep guests from seeing the mess?
- your child complains about not being able to find stuff?
By hiring a professional life organizer, you can avoid all of the above in addition to the tons of other things that cause frustration in your life. Simply put, a professional organizer makes your life SO MUCH EASIER and SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE.
BENEFITS OF HIRING A
Do you know how much time is wasted due to lack of organization? It's COLOSSAL!
Hiring a life organizer could lead to things like...
- knowing where almost every little thing in your house is located.
- successfully creating habits and implementing routines (i.e. morning routine, email routine, laundry routine, cooking routine, fitness routine).
- decreasing procrastination and increasing productivity which leads to successfully achieving goals.
Do you know how much money I've saved my clients?!!!
For example, one time during a hands-on organizing session...
- I found a hefty check that my client had misplaced.
- I helped a client organize his tax documents, so he was able to find and write off his charitable deductions for the year.
- I helped a client organize all of her books, and we found multiples of the same ones. She sold the duplicates on Amazon and no longer buys the same books over and over again.
Get Happy & Get Healthy
The kind of outcomes that result from hiring a life organizer like the ones listed above can lead to...
- increased motivation
- higher energy
- more inspiration
- boosted happiness
- eating healthier
- working out more
- making more money
- spending more time with family
- a better life on all fronts!
LIFE ORGANIZER SERVICES
I currently serve the Washington, DC metro area, specifically the northern Virginia suburbs and Montgomery County, Maryland. I specialize in home and home office organizing. Here are some of the services I offer...
I will help you make the decisions necessary to eliminate the excess from your home, home office and/or life.
Area underneath the stairs? Teeny tiny closet? Narrow kitchen? I will help you cleverly utilize the entire space, no matter the shape or size.
Whether it's paper or it's digital, I will teach you how to process all incoming information, how to decide what to keep and then how to organize that which is kept in a way that can be retrieved at a later time.
Can't find stuff? Don't know where to put things? I will help you create homes and storage systems for everything you own, so that finding and putting items away is easy and makes sense.
Always late? Procrastinating a lot? Having trouble with getting things done? I will teach you how to manage your time better by creating habits and implementing routines customized just for you.
"I can't tell you how much I
love what you did for my closet - It has been an amazing transformation for me.
I am hanging up my clothes, folding my casual pants and have even taken
something off the hanger realizing I am not going to wear it again and have
placed it in my give away bag. I love that now I enjoy going in my closet...It is a wonderful feeling...Thank you again!!!!"
Wendee in Rockville, MD
"Nealey was extremely helpful in organizing my kitchen and attic. Immediately, she was able to see a better system of organizing the rooms
that cut down on clutter. Her organizing solutions have been extremely
helpful and have proved easy to maintain. She worked efficiently and
was pleasant to work with. I would recommend her highly to anyone
looking to get their house under control!"
Brooke in Washington, DC
"Working with Nealey was a total joy -- she is incredibly professional, creative, and energetic. I learned so much from her expertise in organizing! My space is so much more functional, calm, and pleasant as a result. I can't get over the difference that she made -- I feel like I have a new living space. This was by far one of the best investments I've made in myself and my day-to-day happiness. I cannot recommend Nealey and her On Track system enough. If you're thinking about hiring a professional organizer -- do it! It is totally worth it! I wish I had done it sooner!"
Erin in Washington, DC
"Nealey is a godsend. I have worked with her multiple times in situations
ranging from just feeling buried under a mountain of stuff to packing
for a big trip. She took charge and helped me swiftly tackle every
organizational challenge, big and small. I have heaps of costumes and accessories. I used to have to do a
full-body dive under my bed to find gloves and a sky-high climb over
mountains of bins to reach my wigs. Nealey did her magic to find space I
hadn't considered before and help me get rid of junk to create space.
Now I can quickly find whatever I need and easily put it away."
Miriam in Washington, DC
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Here are the answers to some FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS about organizing your life.
Need a visual of what a life organizer can do? Here are BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS of spaces I have organized.
- Nealey gives a talk about organizing fundamentals to a virtual tea time group. (May 2020)
- Nealey is featured in American University magazine's July 2019 issue in the This I Know section on the topic, Space. (July 2019)
- Nealey is featured on BylerBarns.com with 10 Simple Ways To Organize Your Life (June 2018)
- Nealey's music festival packing tips are featured on MightyGoods.com. (February 2018)
- Do The Opposite Of Nothing is published in paperback form on Amazon. (October 2017)
- Nealey's guest blog post - How To Bottle Feed A Breastfed Baby Who Doesn't Like Bottles (ANY Bottles) - was published on Red Tricycle and shared 125 times! (March 2017)
- We celebrate 10 years of being in business! Woohoo! (February 2017)
- Nealey is featured on SweetyHigh.com about why we love to procrastinate. (September 2016)
- Our first child, Mason Wild, is born on August 12, 2016! (August 2016)
- Do The Opposite Of Nothing is published on Amazon and is downloaded over 1,000 times in the first week! (July 2016)
- Nealey is interviewed and quoted in Woman's World magazine. (May 2016)
Simple Ways To Declutter Those Pesky Paper Piles: The Procrastinator's
Guide To Paper That Does NOT Require Long Attention Spans or Complicated
Decision-Making is published. (February 2016)
- Nealey is asked to join the NAPO Website Committee. (January 2016)
- I Feel Free: Real Short Stories From The Magical World Of Musical Festivals & What They Teach Us About Living Purposeful Lives is published. (November 2015)
- Life Lessons: From People Who Shouldn't Be Giving Them hits the #1 spot in the Kindle Personal Transformation category on Amazon! (September 9, 2015)
- Nealey was appointed to the NAPO Nominations Committee. (July 2015)
- Nealey's guest blog post - An Organized Life & A Decluttered Soul - was published on The Change Blog. (June 12, 2015)
- Nealey launches her second product - The Procrastinator's Guide To Getting Organized (May 2015)
- Nealey Stapleton was interviewed on Word of Mom radio with Cena Block about how to monetize a blog (click here for the recording). (October 14, 2014)
- Nealey Stapleton was featured in the Washington Post Express as a professional organizing expert. (May 21, 2014)
- @life_on_track exceeded 1,000 Twitter followers! (May 8, 2014)
- Nealey Stapleton launches her first information product - 100 Easy Ways To Start Living An Organized Life Without Getting Overwhelmed Or Stuck. (May 5, 2014)
- Nealey Stapleton was appointed to the NAPO Chapter Relations Committee
to serve as call moderator for the Communications & Technology
Directors (May 2014)
- Nealey Stapleton was appointed to the NAPO Chapter Relations Committee to serve as call moderator for the Communications & Technology Directors (May 2013)
- Nealey Stapleton was elected the Director of Communications & Technology for NAPO DC for a 4th term! (May 2012)
- Nealey & John Stapleton publish "Life Lessons: From People Who Shouldn't Be Giving Them" (May 2011)
- Nealey Stapleton was voted 2011 Professional Organizer of the Year by her NAPO DC peers! (May 2011)
- Nealey Stapleton was elected the Director of Communications & Technology for NAPO DC for a 3rd term! (May 2011)
- John and Nealey got married...introducing you to the Stapletons! (September 2010)
- Nealey Levi was elected the Director of Communications & Technology for NAPO DC for a 2nd term! (May 2010)
- Nealey Levi was elected the Director of Communications & Technology for NAPO DC! (May 2009)
- Nealey Levi created The-Organizing-Boutique.com (June 2008)
- Nealey Levi established On Track Organizing services (February 2007)
- Get a free gift when you subscribe to my email newsletter. I send it out twice a month and promise to deliver only valuable little golden nuggets of organizing tips that you can use.
- Follow me on social media so that organizing inspiration shows up in your news feed on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Ready to work with a life organizer? Or want to know more about the process? Shoot me an email - nealey at the-organizing-boutique.com - and we'll set up a time to talk.