Are You A Busy Person Struggling With Clutter AND Procrastination?
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase
If you're a busy person struggling
with clutter build up and procrastination, and you think that getting organized will NEVER
happen, there is a very specific formula that will not only reverse this
detrimental thought process but will stop the disorganization cycle
specific formula, you will be able to get out of your own way and beat
every barrier your brain puts between you and a clutter-free life.
Hi, I'm Nealey Stapleton. I'm a professional organizer and have been
helping others clear the clutter since 2007. I absolutely love inspiring
and teaching people to get organized, so welcome and it's nice to meet
If you're a busy person struggling with clutter build up and procrastination,
then you are in the right place because those who give up on trying to
get organized are letting the clutter win.
They settle for where they are now and deal with the growing mountains
of clutter, buy duplicates of things they can't find, watch their time be
sucked away and expend every ounce of mental energy hoping that
the disorganization will magically disappear.
I've seen it first hand and it's so frustrating.
also helped people take action one small step at a time and seen
unbelievable transformations. This is where the specific formula I mentioned earlier comes into play. Using it, you will be able to get out of your own way and beat every barrier your brain puts between you and a clutter-free life.
How do I know that?
Because I teach this to my one-on-one clients, and I've seen the transformation first hand but let me give you some real proof...
Getting organized is not something that takes up huge amounts of
time, but BEING DISORGANIZED sucks up time faster than you can blink.
According to the Wall Street Journal, disorganization costs businesses
valuable time and money. According to a recent study, the average U.S.
executive wastes six weeks annually searching for important documents
lost in clutter. SIX WEEKS!!!
if you used HALF of that time doing little tasks that contribute to
getting and staying organized. ANYONE can do little tasks, and they can
begin at ANY POINT.
That's the beauty of getting
organized. It's never too late to start, so please don't give up. Ever.
If you're ready to take the first small action step and put the specific formula into play, then The Procrastinator's Guide To Getting Organized is for you. Let me break it down for you.
- have a closet or a room (or two or three) that you close the door to when you have people over? Has it been that way for a while?
- feel like no matter what you do, you simply can't get organized?
- feel like no matter how hard you try, maintaining a space or certain spaces is impossible?
- feel like you want to walk, or run, away from any and all organizing projects?
- feel discouraged?
- feel uninspired?
- feel hopeless?
Then, The Procrastinator's Guide To Getting Organized is for you.
Here's what you get with this ebook tool kit:
- THE Procrastinator's Organization Formula so you can swiftly and easily move through procrastination and actually get stuff done
- The break down of 10 common procrastination methods that stand in the way of getting organized so you can understand the underlying causes and how to resolve them successfully
- Specific next action steps for each procrastination method so you can take calculated action right away
- Printable checklist of next action steps for each procrastination method to keep yourself accountable and have a visual reminder
- Printable checklist of next action steps after completing the book so you know exactly what to do after taking in all of this valuable information
- Awesome list of resources mentioned in the book all in one easy-to-access place plus some extra bonus links
- Motivational audio recording to get you going in the morning so that you can start the day off positive and inspired
- Printable habit tracking calendar that will help you implement good habits or aid in avoiding bad habits
- Subscription to the Life On Track e-newsletter for weekly organizing inspiration and guidance
- PLUS A 30 DAY, NO QUESTIONS ASKED MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
So If You Want:
- to stop procrastinating a.k.a. know and implement the EXACT formula for moving through procrastination
- to take your procrastination by the horns and ride it to victory a.k.a. identify, learn about and bust through YOUR specific procrastination method
- to ensure that you'll actually take the action steps necessary a.k.a. know and implement the next action steps specific to YOUR procrastination method
- to check stuff off of your to do list and feel like a productive powerhouse a.k.a. checklists you can print out to keep yourself accountable
- awesome resources that complement what you learn and EXPAND upon it
- an easy yet effective way to track the implementation of a new habit
Then, The Procrastinator's Guide To Getting Organized Is For You. Don't waste another minute in a cluttered existence. It's time to free yourself and start living a peaceful, purposeful life.
Ready to kick procrastination to the curb and finally get organized?
[TWEETABLE] The Procrastinator's Guide To Getting Organized: The Formula You Need http://ctt.ec/sY9e6+ via @life_on_track
Did You Read The Procrastinator's Guide To Getting Organized?
What did you think? Did it inspire you to take action? Wished it elaborated more upon something? Share it!