This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase
Recycling egg cartons is awesome, and egg containers can be used in so many ways!
I love new uses for old things also known as repurposing. This practice saves time and money which in turn saves frustration, and it's also just plain creative fun.
Here are 25 different ways to reuse egg cartons that will bring joy to your life. Happy repurposing!
TAKE NOTE: Photos of these ideas are on my Pinterest board dedicated to recycling egg cartons! Don't forget to follow the board for updates.
1. Small toys (i.e. Legos, game pieces)
2. Office supplies (i.e. paper clips, staples)
3. Hardware (i.e. nails, screws)
4. Jewelry (i.e. earrings, rings, brooches)
5. Hair accessories (i.e. barrettes, bobby pins)
6. Craft items (i.e. beads, buttons)
7. Christmas tree ornaments (particularly round ones)
8. Change (i.e. pennies, dimes)
9. The junk drawer (i.e. keys, random small parts)
10. Ribbon (i.e. for gift wrapping, for crafts)
11. Nail polish bottles
12. Golf balls
13. Man accessories (i.e. cuff links, collar stays)
14. To serve & store condiments (i.e. mustard, ketchup)
15. To serve dips (i.e. spinach dip, buffalo chicken dip)
16. To keep frequently-used spices handy (i.e. need a pinch of salt?)
17. To transport food (i.e. mini muffins, mini cupcakes, deviled eggs, candy)
18. Paint cups (i.e. liquid paints)
19. Create egg carton crafts (i.e. caterpillars, egg carton Christmas tree)
20. Easy games for kids (i.e. counting, math)
21. Science fair projects (i.e. display & label rocks for geology assignment)
22. Create decor (i.e. string lights, wreaths)
23. Plant a garden
24. Make egg carton fire starters
25. Create a sewing kit
Want to see photos of these ideas? Click here to see my Pinterest board dedicated to recycling egg cartons! Don't forget to follow the board for updates.
Back to New Uses for Old Things
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.