Nail Polish Storage Solutions
This post may contain affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase
Looking for nail polish storage solutions like a nail polish rack or nail polish organizer? You've come to the right place!
Like with anything else, having an organized nail polish collection is convenient for locating your manicure items when you need
them and also prevents you from purchasing the same items twice.
This saves time and money and is so much fun!
Check out the following tips on organizing manicure items and the nail polish storage product suggestions at the bottom. Enjoy!
Check out my latest book and bust through that procrastination! Available as a paperback, an audiobook and an ebook on Kindle but NO KINDLE NECESSARY. Enjoy!
Nail Polish Storage: The Organizing Process
Utilize the general organizing procedure
of purge, sort and store, and apply it when organizing nail polish.
- Start by going through your nail polish and manicure products
one item at a time. Get rid of everything that is outdated and/or is not
- As you make decisions, put the item in the corresponding pile, bag or box - Keep or Trash.
- Take out the trash for a clean work area.
- Next, separate what is left into categories in order to see
what and how much you have (i.e. tools, nail polish, stickers, nail
strengtheners, nail polish remover).
- If you have the space, sort your nail polish into even further categories by color, by season or whatever makes sense to you.
- Store your sorted items in your bathroom or wherever you give yourself manicures and use the nail polish.
- Utilize products like a nail polish rack or nail polish holder accordingly. See the suggestions below.
- Get in the habit of putting things in their proper places as
soon as you are done using them. This simple task will keep your
bathroom free and clear.
- Throw products away when they expire or become unusable. This short activity will avoid long nail polish organizing sessions!
Nail Polish Organizers: The Storage Products
Nail polish organizer products are great. Never lose your teeny tiny items in those dark, deep spaces again!
InterDesign Cosmetic Organizer
I personally use this product and love it (see photos of mine here)! It's got little handles to easily pull it out of the cabinet, and it's very easy to spot what I need and grab it. There are also partitions to store items of a variety of sizes, so all my manicure products fit.
Luxja Nail Polish Carrying Case
This double layer nail polish organizer holds 30 bottles and has a ton of good reviews. It has plenty of pockets to hold all the manicure items. On top of all of that, it is a carrying case so it's good on the go as well as at home.
Nail Polish Racks
Looking for a nail polish wall rack? Here are the top-rated ones on Amazon!
Back to Tips for the Item