Do you want to know how to be happy?
Questioning your purpose?
Drowning in chaos or overwhelmed by boredom?
Check out the following list of things you can do to improve your quality of life. Enjoy!
10 Things You Can Do To Improve Your Life
1. Get organized. Having things in order improves every area of your physical and mental life. This is where to start organizing.
2. Clear your mind. You must be of sound mind to be happy.
3. Be charitable. Whether it's volunteering your time or donating money to an effort that you feel passionate about, do it.
4. Surround yourself with people and things that only make you happy. Here's a declutter list of things you can live without.
6. Be on time for everything. If you're always running late, then you're always in a rush. End this practice by doing everything a little earlier.
7. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Do what you say you will do. Keep your promises (so be mindful to not over promise).
8. Be positive. There's a positive side to absolutely everything - find it, think it, live it. Read more about being mental in a good way in my book!
9. Keep in touch with friends and family. A phone call, a text message, an email, a Facebook post, a Twitter shout out, a postcard, a greeting card...anything that quickly says, "I'm thinking of you."
10. Do what you love. Not everyone is lucky enough to work in a field that they love. If you are one of these lucky ones, enjoy every second of it. If you're not, then make a point to get involved in your passion in your free time.
Welcome to The-Organizing-Boutique.com - my customized shop of all things organizing! My name is Nealey Stapleton. I am passionate about being organized and love helping others get things in order! Learn more here.