Looking for nail polish storage solutions like a nail polish rack or nail polish organizer? You've come to the right place!
Like with anything else, having an organized nail polish collection is convenient for locating your manicure items when you need them and also prevents you from purchasing the same items twice.
This saves time and money and is so much fun!
Check out the following tips on organizing manicure items and the nail polish storage product suggestions at the bottom. Enjoy!
Utilize the general organizing procedure
of purge, sort and store, and apply it when organizing nail polish.
• Start by going through your nail polish and manicure products one item at a time. Get rid of everything that is outdated and/or is not usable anymore.
• As you make decisions, put the item in the corresponding pile, bag or box - Keep or Trash.
• Take out the trash for a clean work area.
• Next, separate what is left into categories in order to see what and how much you have (i.e. tools, nail polish, stickers, nail strengtheners, nail polish remover).
• If you have the space, sort your nail polish into even further categories by color, by season or whatever makes sense to you.
• Store your sorted items in your bathroom or wherever you give yourself manicures and use the nail polish.
• Utilize products like a nail polish rack or nail polish holder accordingly. See the suggestions below.
• Get in the habit of putting things in their proper places as soon as you are done using them. This simple task will keep your bathroom free and clear.
• Throw products away when they expire or become unusable. This short activity will avoid long nail polish organizing sessions!
Organizing Tips for Specific Items
Baseball Caps, Hats, Etc.
Boots & Shoes
Coupons & Gift Cards
Greeting Cards - Storage
Greeting Cards - Displaying
Hats & Gloves
Mail (Junk Mail Removal)
Makeup Drawers (mine!)
Nail Polish Organizer (mine!)
Photos & Memorabilia
Photos: Hang A Gallery Wall
Shoes & Boots
Vitamins & Supplements