What you think will happen...will happen.
Positive thinking is vital to mental health and therefore to physical health.
Think happy thoughts and good things will happen. Everyone has bad things occur; that's part of life. However, I truly believe that putting positive energy out into the universe will only bring it back around to you.
Below is a running list of negative thinking we can all do without, so free your mind...and the rest will follow (couldn't resist writing that). Enjoy!
15 Negative Thoughts To Get Rid Of
1. Thinking that you're never good enough
2. Trying to be perfect (whatever that means)
3. Believing that you are alone in this world
4. Always comparing yourself to others
"John handed me a piece of cheddar cheese and said, “Be careful, that’s sharp!” I, of course, called him a dork but chuckled because it was actually funny.
Think positively. There’s a positive side to any situation, even if you don’t see it right away..." - Read Chapter 2 of my book - How To Be Mental In A Good Way!
5. Wanting everyone to like you
6. Thinking you're always right
7. Always imagining bad outcomes
8. Thinking that your best days have already happened
9. Dwelling on the bad times instead of the good ones
10. Thinking you're always wrong
11. Trying to please others before or instead of yourself
12. Asking "Why me?" over and over again
13. Jumping to negative conclusions without knowing all the details
14. Constantly telling yourself and others that you can't
15. Obsessively thinking about the what ifs
What Can Positive Thinking Do For Me?
1. What goes around comes around. Seriously. If you think happy thoughts and have a good attitude, you'll see that positivity return to you in every aspect of your life (business, personal, family, friends, etc.). It's also important to be able to recognize it, so appreciate all of the big and small good things in your environment.
2. Attract love. Building upon number 1, if you put out positive energy into the universe then you will get it back from others. If you are upbeat, you will draw in valuable relationships. This can refer to a romantic partner, a good friendship, a successful business relationship, synergy with your pet or any other connection you can think of.
3. Reduce stress. Anxiety, depression and all of those negative thoughts only cause stress on your mind and therefore your body as well. Positive thoughts do the exact opposite. I know this is easier than done so... Worrying is one of my natural thinking processes, so I've come up with a solution to tame this beast. Whenever I'm worried about something more than I know I should be, I come up with a solution or a plan for the "if." Then I am prepared and can let the worry go.
4. Lead to success. If you think, "I can and I will," then you can and you will. This is the straight path to being successful in anything you do. If you are positive, then you are determined and motivated and almost inevitably successful. Apply this to your career, your workout routine, your hobby, everything! Note, if something doesn't actually pan out, then you didn't fail...you learned how not to do something. :)
5. Become stronger. That's right. Being a positive person makes you a stronger person. Bad things happen to everyone. What matters is how you deal with it. If something bad happens, then think...how you can learn from it, how you can become better because of it, how you can help others because of it. Put in another way, would you rather be the weak person that shrinks away when something horrible occurs or the superhero whose "muscles" grow because it occurred?
Welcome to The-Organizing-Boutique.com - my customized shop of all things organizing! My name is Nealey Stapleton. I am passionate about being organized and love helping others get things in order! Learn more here.