Take multiple pills a day? Multiple times per day?! Maybe you need a pill container or pill organizer...
By having everything separated out, it saves the time it would have taken to open and close several bottles. It also frees up kitchen counter space if that's where you keep the vitamin and supplement bottles. Lastly, a pill organizer is great for travel and makes taking your vitamins easy when you're on the go.
Below you will find:
Utilize the general organizing procedure
of purge, sort and store, and apply it to organize vitamins and supplements.
• Start by going through your vitamin and supplement bottles one by one. Make sure they haven't expired.
• As you make decisions, put the item in the corresponding pile - Keep & Trash/Recycle.
• Throw the expired vitamins away and recycle the bottles they came in.
• Categorize your vitamins and supplements in a way that makes sense to you. For example, I separate mine out into 2 groups - the pills I take daily and the ones I take on an as-needed basis.
• Keep the vitamin and supplement bottles in a room temperature place away from direct sunlight.
I keep my vitamin and supplement bottles on a double turntable in a kitchen cabinet. On the top are the ones I take daily, and on the bottom are the ones I take on an as-needed basis.
• If you take multiple vitamins a day, you might want to utilize an organizer (see below for product suggestions). This way everything is already separated out, and you
can save the time it would take to open and close several bottles.
This is my vitamin organizer! See product suggestions below.
• Go through your vitamin and supplement bottles a few times a year to get rid of those that have expired.
1. In sight, in mind. Put your pill bottles or pill container in a location that you SEE every day. For example, if you need to take your pills every morning, then perhaps you can put them near the coffee maker or on the kitchen counter in a very visible spot.
2. Put it on your calendar. If you reference your calendar a lot, then "schedule" time to take your pills.
3. Set an alarm. Use a smart phone app from the app store or a pill alarm clock to go off every day at the desired time.
A pill container or organizer is an awesome way to store vitamins and save time as well. Check out the storage products below!
Want to see more? E-Pill has tons of products like pill container products, plastic organizers, automatic medication dispenser items, pill reminders and more!
Organizing Tips for Specific Items
Baseball Caps, Hats, Etc.
Boots & Shoes
Coupons & Gift Cards
Greeting Cards - Storage
Greeting Cards - Displaying
Hats & Gloves
Mail (Junk Mail Removal)
Makeup Drawers (mine!)
Nail Polish Organizer (mine!)
Photos & Memorabilia
Photos: Hang A Gallery Wall
Shoes & Boots
Vitamins & Supplements