Cleaning and organizing go hand in hand...
• Scrubbing, wiping and polishing are much easier when you can not only find the necessary cleaning products but also have them handy.
• It is also much simpler to sweep and mop a floor free of piles, just as dusting surfaces goes more smoothly when they are clear of clutter.
• Being organized means less effort and in turn more motivation when it comes to tasks like cleaning (which leads to better hygiene and health).
Utilize the following cleaning and organizing tips to start your journey to a tidier lifestyle!
Cleaning & Organizing For The Bathroom
• Store a paper towel roll and all-purpose cleaning solution under the sink in each bathroom. When you use the facilities and spot a smudged mirror or a dirty counter top, you can easily grab what you need and clean it up.
**Also, instead of buying several bottles of cleaning solution, utilize Small Spray Bottles and refill when necessary.**
• Keep a Dust Buster in the bathroom for an easy and quick floor cleaning. Ever notice how quickly the hair on the bathroom floor multiplies?! Having a dust buster handy will take care of it in a snap.
• It is SO important to have a routine (even if you have someone
else come and clean your home or office). Having a routine and time line
ensures that everything gets cleaned when it's supposed to and that
nothing gets overlooked (or procrastinated). Click here for some cleaning checklists!
Use What You Have For Cleaning and Organizing
• A large part of being organized is reusing common items rather than going out and purchasing more stuff. For example, do you know how many different uses there are for vinegar?? How about at least 100!!! Check them out here!
Welcome to The-Organizing-Boutique.com - my customized shop of all things organizing! My name is Nealey Stapleton. I am passionate about being organized and love helping others get things in order! Learn more here.