Use these simple bathroom storage ideas to enhance your daily life!
As one of the hubs of the house, bathroom organizing is essential. Bathroom and makeup organization = faster morning routine and being on time.
Having it under control not only relieves stress but also
shortens your morning routine and creates a wonderfully peaceful
ambiance - which we could all use!
Use the following information to start your journey to bathroom optimization. Below you'll find the step-by-step process for organizing your bathroom as well as organizing product suggestions. It's time to have some bathroom organizing fun!
Utilize the general organizing procedure
of purge, sort and store, and apply it when organizing the bathroom.
• Start by going through ONE drawer or cabinet at a time. (This first little tip is crucial to successfully achieving bathroom organization. Remember, slow and steady wins the race.) Get rid of everything that has expired or is not usable anymore (i.e. makeup, medicine, lotion). Begin with the bathroom storage cabinets and drawers, and then move to the counter and other visible spaces.
• As you make decisions, put the item in the corresponding pile, bag or box - Keep, Distribute, Trash.
• Take out the trash for a clean work area. Gather the items for distribution, and put them in a labeled bag in a visible place. This way you will remember to disburse them.
I use plastic stacking drawers to organize my bathroom items. Each drawer holds a different category (i.e. top drawer contains oral products, bottom drawer has hair accessories). I can find whatever I need in a snap!
• Utilize organizational products
(i.e. drawer organizers, bins, jars, baskets, bathroom cabinet organizer, shower caddy) to avoid losing small
items in those deep drawers and cabinets. See the below suggested products for some fantastic bathroom storage solutions.
• Get in the habit of putting things in their proper places as soon as you are done using them. This simple task will keep your counter free and clear.
• Throw products away when they expire or become unusable. This short activity will avoid those long bathroom clean out sessions!
Bathroom organization products are life savers. Never lose your teeny tiny items in those dark, deep spaces again!
Plastic Stacking Drawers
Plastic storage drawers are fantastic! They are great for utilizing all the space in the bathroom cabinet below the sink.
Mini Stacking Translucent Drawers - A Bathroom Organization Favorite!
These small stacking drawers are great for keeping tiny items organized like makeup and hair accessories and are a fantastic small bathroom storage solution.
Made just for that awkward space under the sink, this shelf can be customized to fit around the pipes.
If you've had success in getting your bathroom in order, we'd love to hear about it!
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Organizing Bathroom Ideas: Hide Your Cleaning Detergents Well Not rated yet
If you are using your bathroom only for taking your usual bath or for brushing your teeth, may be you are the rarest person on the planet. Bathrooms are …
Organize your bathroom better with capacious bathroom cabinets Not rated yet
A cluttered bathroom not only looks untidy, but it also feels more crowded too. Greater organization in the bathroom can make any bathroom a calmer and …
Things To Keep In Your Family's First Aid Kit (Recommended by the American Red Cross) OR buy a complete first aid kit
* 2 absorbent compress dressings (5 x 9 inches)
* 25 adhesive bandages (assorted sizes)
* 1 adhesive cloth tape (10 yards x 1 inch)
* 5 antibiotic ointment packets (approximately 1 gram)
* 5 antiseptic wipe packets
* 2 packets of aspirin (81 mg each)
* 1 blanket (space blanket)
* 1 breathing barrier (with one-way valve)
* 1 instant cold compress
* 2 pair of nonlatex gloves (size: large)
* 2 hydrocortisone ointment packets (approximately 1 gram each)
* 1 roller bandage (3 inches wide)
* 1 roller bandage (4 inches wide)
* 5 sterile gauze pads (3 x 3 inches)
* 5 sterile gauze pads (4 x 4 inches)
* Oral thermometer (non-mercury/nonglass)
* 2 triangular bandages
* First aid instruction booklet
Home Organization Topics:
Baby's Room - Setting Up
Baby's Room - Music Festival Theme
Baby's Room - Dresser Drawers
>Guest Bathroom Cabinet
Bedroom - Cleaning Out
Bedroom - Maintaining
Bedroom - Setting Up
>Closet Organizing Process
>Closet - Hard Decisions
>Closet - Top 3 Products
>Closet Organizers To Assemble
>Closet Organizing Systems
>Pinterest - Wardrobe Organizer
>Pantry - Organizing Process
>Pantry - 5 Tips
>Refrigerator - Decluttering
>Refrigerator - 5 Secrets
>Under Sink Storage
Other Home Tips
Empty Nester Tips
Specific Items (i.e. Mail)
Top 5 Home Organizing Tips
Where Everything Belongs